Thursday, November 21, 2013

Novel Wishlist


I thought it'd be fun to share some books that are on my wishlist. Cannot wait until they're released!

Image courtesy of Amazon
A Beauty So Rare is the second in the Belmont Mansion series. I loved A Lasting Impression!

Image courtesy of Amazon
 I'm not familiar with Victoria Bylin. . .but that cover! Oh my word, I love it!
And just so I don't sound completely silly, I'll add that the story sounds interesting as well ;-)

Image courtesy of Amazon
 The Dancing Master is one I've been waiting on for a loooong time. Julie Klassen's books are set in my favorite time period, and I've read every one so far. And the cover reminds me of a scene from Pride and Prejudice.

Image courtesy of Christianbook.com
Smitten Book Club is the third in this series. I haven't read many novellas, but I love how all of these stories connect. I wish Smitten were a real town I could visit!


Image courtesy of Baker Publishing (Sorry, it's a tad blurry.)
And I couldn't leave off Mary Connealy's new one, Stuck Together. Needless to say, I'm a fan of hers and ready for Vince's story.

***
I might've forgotten some, so go ahead and tell me which new novels you're looking forward to. Maybe I haven't heard about some of them yet.




2 comments:

  1. Oooh! These are great ones! I saw an article about the models from the cover of The Dancing Master. Loved seeing the couple in modern clothing standing beside Julie Klassen. Very cool.

    I'm watching for Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer, Caught In the Middle by Regina Jennings and A Place In His Heart by Rebecca DeMarino.

    Some contemporary titles on my TBR are Take A Chance on Me by Susan May Warren, All She Wanted by Nicole Deese and Shattered by Dani Pettrey. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I omehow missed this comment! I just finished The Dancing Master, and I definitely recommend it. I'll have to look up some of those others you mentioned. My TBR pile is far too long.... Lol!

    ReplyDelete