Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Against The Tide by Elizabeth Camden

(Image courtesy of Google)
 Against The Tide by Elizabeth Camden follows the story of Lydia, an immigrant who was orphaned as a child. She nows works as a translator for the U.S. Navy but everything changes when she becomes involved with Alexander Banebridge...
This novel was like none other I have read before, dealing with subjects such as drug abuse and child abduction. I loved the author's style, her ability to place the reader in this time period. Very real emotions were shown which I appreciated. There is suspense and definitely romance. There is nothing boring about this story.
And of course, the cover draws you in.
I plan to find more books by Elizabeth Camden just because I enjoyed this one so much.
***This review is my honest opinion. I received it free from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment