Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Beginning













    Still Waters by Shirlee McCoy is the story that pulled me into the world of Christian fiction as a young (er) girl. I'd never read a book like that. It was a random pick-up at Walmart. And now, I'm a Christian fiction book-lover...


  I love everything about a book--the cover (I so judge by it!), the smell, the feel of the paper under my fingertips, and of course, the story.

Books are an escape. And they can inspire you to live a better life for Jesus Christ if you choose the right ones.

 Jesus chose a Book. Ever thought of that? He could've used whatever He wanted to get His Gospel of salvation to the world, but He chose a book. And there is no greater book than that Book.

So, let's find some stories that lift Him up and show how this crazy life is nothing without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment